When you volunteer at ACTS, you know that your time will make a difference, supporting our mission to give back to charities that help children and families in the community. The more volunteers ACTS has, the more proceeds it can give back to the community. Think about it: one hour of volunteering at ACTS equals one hour of tutoring for a child, one warm meal for a homeless family or one day of shelter for a homeless adult. Also, volunteering at ACTS will help you build valuable skills.Volunteer when you can: volunteer shifts are flexible and available six days a week. Whether it’s sorting in the back room or helping on the sales floor, ACTS has a job for you!
ACTS Thrift volunteers must be at least 16 years old (children ages 12-16 may volunteer with a parent/guardian).
There are various sales and backroom jobs available for volunteers.
Complete our Volunteer Form. Volunteers will be required to take a complete tour of ACTS Thrift Store and watch a video about ACTS Mission. Letters of completion may be provided to volunteers who need them.
Volunteering is available from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
Volunteering at ACTS is fun, rewarding and convenient.
– Fellowshipping and networking while you work.
– Gain personal fulfillment through community involvement
– Work off Community Hours from traffic violations.
– Enjoy self-growth and confidence building experiences.
– Help make a difference in the community and in the lives of those less fortunate.
– Learn new skills and hands on experience.